top of page
本服務預訂已額滿。

2024/6/20 Alphard Charter for 1 Day

Alphard Charter for 1 Day

  • 已結束
  • 70,000 日圓
  • Sapporo Grand Hotel

服務說明

Number of people:3A2C(3yrs & 5yrs) 6/20 Sapporo Grand Hotel(9:00 Dept) ~Tomita Farm ~Furano winery ~Shikisai-no-Oka Hotel:Sapporo Grand Hotel Reservation details: 2024/6/19 Alphard Charter for 1 Day, up to 9 hours of use per day, ending before 20:00. Overtime charges are 6000 JPY per hour. The cost includes: ①Toyota Alphard (with one English-speaking driver); ②Driver's meal expenses, highway tolls, and parking fees; ③1 baby seat. The cost does not include: ①Attraction tickets, activity fees, and meal expenses not listed under "cost includes"; ②Tips for the driver which should be given directly 3000 JPY per day. For a one-day charter, we will charge the total quoted amount. Please complete the payment within 7 days upon receiving the reservation form. If there are special circumstances, please contact us promptly. If the balance is not paid and we are unable to reach you, the order will be considered canceled, and the deposit will not be refunded. The current system displays the time as 1 hour due to a system bug. Please refer to the time stated in the reservation details. Refund Policy: If the order is canceled due to the customer's reasons, the following penalty fees will apply: ①10-7 days before departure: 30% of the total order amount; ②7-5 days before departure: 50% of the total order amount; ③5-3 days before departure: 80% of the total order amount; ④Within 2 days before departure: 100% of the total order amount。 Once confirmed, the policy is effective immediately, and any changes will be treated as a cancellation of the old order. *Our company reserves all rights of interpretation.


連絡人詳細資料

info@monchan-travel.com


bottom of page